Be efficient with daily review questions!
If we want our lives to be meaningful, then surely we need some free time each day to explore our experience and uncover our passions. Slow down for at least a few minutes daily to reflect on how your life is unfolding and choose what fulfills you.
Life and Business Advisor – Donna Willon suggests if you
Invest only 5 – 10 minutes per day in yourself and ask the Smart Review Questions below. These questions, reflected upon and answered daily, can bring positive change to your life quickly. For best results, set a specific time of day for this brief review to support you in building and sticking with a routine.
Focus on awareness, efficiency, decision making and handling tensions. Claim your power to take charge. Reduce the demands, stimuli, interruptions and busyness in your life. Eliminate your time wasters. Give yourself space to allow a new level of experience to happen in your life.
Learn the benefits of working with a life coach and have many tips and ideas to change your life and business. Here is the first tip.
TIP – Create 12 equal sized boxes on one page in your journal and write very short answers for each question. On the following days, keep adding your answers to the same boxes.
- What was your peak experience or accomplishment in the past day? Your main challenge?
- What emotional reactions, stresses or tensions were triggered in the last 24 hours?
- What decisions need to be made? What problems need to be solved?
- What early warning signals are calling for your attention?
- What did you learn about yourself in the past 24 hours?
- What new ideas, insights or urges came up?
- What strong desires did you notice?
- How did you experience any reflection, stillness, relaxation or fun?
- What can you do to improve your health, energy and memory?
- Who, including yourself, needs your acceptance or forgiveness?
- What goals or next step are unclear or need more effort?
What is your ‘critical inch’ (thanks to Richard Carlson) – your most important immediate next step?
Work with a life coach or success coach (Donna Willon) to design your life and business with the Achieving Excellence value-based Life Management System. It combines a values review, a tune-up and enhancement of your skills and a series of small changes that can make a big difference. Explore new ideas, examine your strengths and establish priorities.
Contact Donna Willon, a business and life coach in Vancouver, who can consult all over the Lower Mainland including Surrey, Vancouver, Coquitlam, Burnaby, or in Canada.