For those of you who are just getting onto LinkedIn and/or have not completed your profile — and not sure of the value?
Here are some interesting facts for you
- LinkedIn builds credibility and increases visibility
- Powerful tool to build and maintain relationships
- Getting and giving recommendations
- Improve your Search Engine Google PageRank
- 150 Million Users – over 5 million in Canada
- 71 % use LinkedIn for Networking – increases your visibility
- 41% of LinkedIn Users are females
- 59% are Male
- 21% are between 18-24
- 26% 24-34 years of age
- 26% also are 35-54
- 7% are 54 plus
- 80% of users influence business decisions at their company
- 72% are more confident in the information they receive on LinkedIn versus 33% on Twitter and 20% on Facebook???
- 62 % says LinkedIn helps them develop relationships and grows new business.
- Many areas in LinkedIn help you to increase your search engine optimization i.e. key words, skills, expertise
If you are a realtor and wondering why you should be on LinkedIn — here are some thoughts.
- LinkedIn is a great way for Real Estate Agents, to connect with a very valuable target market both for commercial and residential real estate.
- Average Canadian Income Using LinkedIn is 100K
- LinkedIn’s Audience of professionals is one of the most influential, educated and affluent on the web
- LinkedIn is professional where people go to check you out!
Of course, the above applies to many other professionals, such as financial planners, lawyers, accountants, plus more…
Don’t under estimate the power of LinkedIn if you build a good profile, use the groups, and build relationships
For more information on LinkedIn or if you need any help: email me: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 604-328-2290